Sunday, December 5, 2010

well.FUCK.

So has alot of you know I have 2 brothers and one sister. Mack, Frankie, and Stevie.
Frankie recently got out of jail. He went because he decided to mess up his house arrest. Well he got out 2 days before Thanksgiving and he's been staying with me.Well in the past week all he's done is piss me off. I'm sorry, not to sit here and air my families dirty laundry but FUCK..ever since Jason left for training all he's done is give me his fucked up attitude. From what he says I'm supposed to take care of him. Like its my duty to man freaken kind to make sure he's taken care of. Mind you he's 19 and an adult. I should just kick his ass to the street, but one thing you should know about I CARE WAY TO MUCH! I will lay my life down for someone in my family. But first and for most my kids and my husband, then my idiotic brothers and sister. Mack and I are pretty good terms right now, Stevie and I, well we won't even get into that. Frankie and I...honeslty I don't know anymore. I'm about to 35 weeks pregnant and I'm miserable because my brother decides to treat me like shit even though my husband and I are paying his way. I mean Hey I'll help him but why should I at this point. He thinks I abuse him. I don't beat him, I don't sit there and call him horrible names. Well I've called him a RETARD acouple of times but I havn't called him anything else. He tells me I'm suppose to treat him a certain way bc he's a recovering heroin addict and Hey I'll treat you good. I make sure he's fed, give him a house to live in and also a bed to sleep in. But as we can tell its not good enough. Its exhausting and really at this point I'm venting. I really wish at this point I had kept it to myself. I don't think Jason wants to hear me complain about this anymore but he knows how much I LOVE my brothers and my sister.

1 comment:

  1. you need to be respected Johnnie. :) give and take. they aren't doing anything for you except piss you off and I personally don't appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete