Monday, July 2, 2012

All The cuSs WordS in the World !#$#$!

Oh Lordy its been awhile since I have blogged on this bitch. 
Sorry to all my MILLIONS of followers. Just kidding. I have like  6 :)


My husband got back from AfCrapIstan (afghanistan) in January all Safe and Nonsense. Sometime we'll be walking in Walmart and he gets all weird and paranoid. But you should always be that way at Walmart honestly. My kids are growing. Parker turned 5 and acts 12 or some other random older number that talks back and slams  his door. My daughter Pepper is 18 months. Growing like a monkey. Climbing on nonsense and shoving food in her face. 


Not sure about my siblings. One had a kid. Another went to prison and the Girl Stevie got a job and finally got her shit together or well I think. Theres always rumors.
But their a live so I guess thats good :)


Anyways. Sorry for ignoring the blog. Or well I'm kinda annoyed with myself for not updating it last year. I think a lot of people thought I would to keep them update but ekk ugh FUCK. It was a long long year. 
It was hard with kids and not a lot of help. Felt useless. Always worrying about money and scared about Jason being gone. People would always be talking about how they were saving money and taking these awesome trips. It was like people were just trying to throw in my face that shit was just better for them. Now that its over I don't even speak to half the people I hung out with. Only like 2 girls. My bestest. My bigg sister. ((they know who they are)) With out them last year it would have just sucked it bad. 


    I dropped from my FRG (family readiness group) also. I was really hurt and tired of the bullshit that was going on with it. Some people think that others will be going and doing all the work for them. No I won't, not anymore. People (me) didn't even get the recognition they deserved. So now that fire has been put out I can focus on getting a job, school? cooking more. Who the hell knows. :)


This one is over but...


Shit to live by....




Love is my religion - I could die for it. ~John Keats


Believe me, my children have more stamina than a power station.
Robbie Coltrane



Listen, Smile, agree, AND THEN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WERE GONNA ANYWAY!
Robert Downey Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment